Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin

CLWA – CPL Flight Rules & Air Law (Aeroplane)

• Tani
  • Topic Author

Tani created the topic: CLWA – CPL Flight Rules & Air Law (Aeroplane)

hi,

I will be soon doing an exam for the above subject (CPL). I have been studying really hard for the past two weeks based on power points from the lecture including the "Bob Tait CPL Air Law". I have heard from many people that his book is really helpful for this exam. so i bought it :)

my lecturer is recommending us to buy all these materials;

Civil Aviation Regulations 1988 (CAR)
Civil Aviation Safety Regulations 1998 (CASR)
Civil Aviation Orders 1988 (CAOs)
Aeronautical Information Publications (AIP) book
Visual Flight Rules Guide (VFRG)

***they are soooo expensive :( do I really need them for my exam? cant I pass the exam with the power points from lecture and the Bob Tait CPL Air Law???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: CLWA – CPL Flight Rules & Air Law (Aeroplane)

Hello Tani,

Those CASA documents are indeed very expensive and you only need a tiny fraction of the material in them for the CPL exams. Because of that, I have prepared an extract from the CAO, CAR and CASR that contains only the information required in the CASA exams. This document has been approved by CASA and can be brought into the exam room.

You can have one free of charge if you contact Lee at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and she will give you a link to allow you to download the extracts as a pdf file. There is no charge for that and you will not need to suffer the cost of the CAO, CAR and CASR.s You will need to have the file printed and bound before you can take it into the exam room.

There must be no hand-written notes or tabs, but highlighting is permitted. Good luck!

Bob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds