Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin

Do I have to re-purchase the books if I have the old ones already?

• Kenting
  • Topic Author

Kenting created the topic: Do I have to re-purchase the books if I have the old ones already?

Hey Guys,

I purchased a set of Bob Tait books years ago and I'm now going to start studying them and take the exams.

I have passed AGK, Aerodynamics, and MET already and have Performance, Air Law, Nav and HPL in front of me.

As for other subjects, do I need to buy new books or I can use the old ones and update them according to the errata section of the website?

The version of my books are:
Air Law - Mar 2012
Nav - July 2011
HPL - July 2011
Performance - June 2011

Thanks a lot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Do I have to re-purchase the books if I have the old ones already?

It depends on how old they are. You should get by with Nav and Performance but you will need to check our errata page for changes in those publications.

However, when it comes to Air Law and HPL there have been quite a number of major changes in the last six or seven years. Again, there are posts on our errata pages but I would recommend you consider getting the latest version of Air Law and HPL - either hard copy or e-text.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kenting

• Kenting
  • Topic Author

Kenting replied the topic: Do I have to re-purchase the books if I have the old ones already?

Thank you Bob!

Cheers!

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds