Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the enquiries forum. this is the place to ask questions relating to our books, our courses or the school. If you have a more specific problem relating to aviation theory, check out the Question and Answer forums. That's the best place to post your technical questions.

CPL Aerodynamics

• aaa28
  • Topic Author

aaa28 created the topic: CPL Aerodynamics

Hey Guys,
Got my aerodynamic exam this Thursday and was wondering if anyone has sat the exam in the last couple of weeks and can give a heads up on what sort of questions/ areas to expect, ive been reading the BT textbook and reading through old forums but have assumed CASA has changed the exam style questions from a year ago, would appreciate if anyone can shed any light on this topic i cant get my head around
Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• basketball

basketball replied the topic: Re: CPL Aerodynamics

I sat mine a couple months ago - the questions asked are similar to those asked in Bob's books , and the exam overview that a few folks have give in the aero section of the forum have been highly useful and accurate.

• brentonrule

brentonrule replied the topic: Re: CPL Aerodynamics

g'day AAA.

If you know Bob's books and also look at the forum commentary you will be right. CASA do not change their questions all that often as Aerodynamics is fundamental and the laws of flight don't change.

You will be OK if you are well prepared and read the questions carefully.

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds