Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL HPL question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

tem exam

• Collie
  • Topic Author

Collie created the topic: tem exam

Hi those of you who are interested i done my human exam last week passed, the following are of interest in the exam

no about the effects of expanding gases, Ear sense of balance and the structure eg what cochlea is where it is, the eye and short and long sight there were 3 questions on this also rods and cones, know all the Tem stuff back to front i got about 12 or 13 questions on it i have some written down at home if your in need thanks

BEN

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Carambar

Carambar replied the topic: Re: tem exam

Hi Collie,

Congrats on passing the exam! It's not an easy one.

I am about to sit my ATPL HUF exam which I understand is very similar in content to the CPL syllabus. If the offer still stands, I would be very interested to see what sort of TEM questions you were given.

This seems to be my weakness and therefore need all the help I can get!

Cheers,
Carambar :)

• Collie
  • Topic Author

Collie replied the topic: Re: tem exam

Hey mate ill be back home tonight and ive got them written in my office so ill shout them through if u have time definatley go through bobs book with the tem sectiondont look at the casa stuff its usless

• mwilliams

mwilliams replied the topic: Re: tem exam

Hey all,
I'll be sitting the Human Factors exam this week, just struggling to get my head around the TEM section as would seem alot of people have a similar issue. Curious as to whether anyone has any good tips for it or the rest of the exam in general?

Im currently doing ok through Bob's textbook, and having a read through the CAAP 5.59 as suggested in other forum topics.

Thanks and regards,

Matt

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds