Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL HPL question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Exam Pass

• Andrew
  • Topic Author

Andrew created the topic: Exam Pass

Sat the CPL Human Factors Exam yesterday and managed 98%.

As stated in many past posts, TEM did feature, and comprised about 25% of the exam (11 questions out of 41). Other questions included differential pressures on ascent and descent, hyperventilation, Time of Useful Consciusness, Hypertension, saccades, info processing, alcohol etc, etc.

The TEM questions went from basic,
What are the three principles of Threat and Error Management?

to some slightly more twisted ones requiring candidates to read a passage and determine when the first latent threat occured, identify the external threat etc.

I must commend Bob's text book, it covered all the required knowledge for the physiology side of things and covered TEM in more than enough detail. I did however also utilise the CASA Safety Behavious training package, which is free of charge from the CASA website (excluding postage of cause)- casa.cart.net.au/details/2603042.html. However, whilst it provided additional breadth of information, did not provide additional depth which i found in Bob's book.

Cheers and goodluck with HP&L, onto Aero for me!

Andrew

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• captainellzy

captainellzy replied the topic: Re: Exam Pass

Wow what a brilliant mark, you obviously put in the work! Well done

• danparker86

danparker86 replied the topic: Re: Exam Pass

Hi,

That is a really ace mark mate one to be proud of!

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds