Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL HPL question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

ATPL HPL Passed using Bob Tait book

• CDGF
  • Topic Author

CDGF created the topic: ATPL HPL Passed using Bob Tait book

Hi Bob,
I had the HPL book which i used for study for my CPL HPL exam so i used the same for my ATPL exam as well and got through today !! when it came to TEM notes there were some areas where the TEM was a bit in depth so some more examples on TEM would have been more informative but i have been a bit week on TEM anyway. How ever the book did its job and helped me to get a pass i needed.

Thank you again bob it was really a pleasure using your study text right through out my BAK/PPL/CPL/IREX study did all home study and got through them. Your books really helped me to get through & the cyber exams as well many thanks for all the great material provided. So for the rest of my ATPL subjects i will have to use AFT study text and currently getting on to the final stage of study with AFT.

Thanks again & wish you all well.
Glen. !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 258

bobtait replied the topic: ATPL HPL Passed using Bob Tait book

Great news Glen. All the best with your ATPL now and with your future career in aviation.

Bob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds