Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

intraduction

• Thank you received: 0

Flightsurgeon created the topic: intraduction

starting flight training and trying to understand the MOS and how it related to questions and syllabus

Biggest problem, is how the questions are generated and are there any cross references for the answer

The MOS is fine but it should be referenced so we know where to turn to

Any suggestions ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 239

Stuart Tait replied the topic: intraduction

I'm a little lost on what you are trying to get at here, Why would you be looking at the MOS if your just starting your flying training, a Study guide is the most beneficial place to start. It will address the knowledge required to pass the CASA exams and will cross reference the relevant legislation, plus include quiz's and practise exams.

I hope that helps

Cheers

• Thank you received: 0

Flightsurgeon replied the topic: intraduction

Thanks Stuart, I have the books, 2 volume by Bob Tait and there are exams there .
Is there some other Study Guide Im not aware off.
Im happy to purchase.
The main question is that the MOS was I believe the syllabus and in relation to exam questions, where do they come from. I did one RPL and didnt pass admittedly confused as some questions were not even referenced in the Tait books to my knowledge so I didnt know where to get the material for for the exam

One question related to what is the best source of information for a preflight check
There were 2 answers POH and AFM that I thought were the most appropriate but I could not for the life of me find that reference

There were others that I will ask as they come to mind.

That is where I need help as to where the questions are generated from

Kind regards

Ravi

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds