Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Navigation question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

CNAV pass

• danparker86
  • Topic Author

danparker86 created the topic: CNAV pass

Hi all,

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone on this forum for your help. I passed my nav exam with 85% I couldn't have done it without the help I received here so thanks.

There were 2 right answers on the exam in one of the question relating to rhumb lines and great circles had I known that there were 2 correct answers I'd have chosen either of them but I was under the impression there was only 1 right answer.

The other questions I struggled with were BOD and EOD and terrestrial magnetism

Thanks again guys

-Dan Parker

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re: CNAV pass

:woohoo: Congratulations Dan! Well done. That's one exam nice to have out of the way - and with a very decent result too.

Great stuff.

• brentonrule

brentonrule replied the topic: Congrats

Congratulations Dan. You have done all the hard yards, well done. Having now done all the pre study for MET, I hope to sit the exam in the next week or so. I too am now studying for my Nav and whilst I have left it as one of my last exams it looks like a challenge. Glad I did IREX first as that provides me with a much better understanding of the calcs involved. All the best for the rest of your studies.

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds