Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× If you are studying for your BAK or PPL exams and need some help, please post your question here. Someone on the forum is bound to help you as soon as they can.

(errata?)AirLaw. RPL/PPL Vol 1. Page 274. Q4. Solo flights student pilot 14 days

• Thank you received: 0

t117tim created the topic: (errata?)AirLaw. RPL/PPL Vol 1. Page 274. Q4. Solo flights student pilot 14 days

On Page 274 of the RPL/PPL Vol 1, with reference to 61.115 there is printed in the most recent edition that the student pilot
(1) can conduct a flight if .... (a) ... has within the previous 14 days ...

However, on reading 61.115 ... this is written as 30 days (ie, Thirty days and NOT 14 days).

I've checked the errata and there is no mention of this.

Do people agree the book is wrong/incorrect and that the MOS 61.115 is correct?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 239

Stuart Tait replied the topic: (errata?)AirLaw. RPL/PPL Vol 1. Page 274. Q4. Solo flights student pilot 14 days

G'day Tim

you are correct they seem to have changed that time requirement I'll update the book and errata

Thanks for your feedback

• Thank you received: 0

t117tim replied the topic: (errata?)AirLaw. RPL/PPL Vol 1. Page 274. Q4. Solo flights student pilot 14 days

No problem Stuart, please know that there is a SECOND erroneous reference to the same MOS on page 287 at question 16.

• Thank you received: 239

Stuart Tait replied the topic: (errata?)AirLaw. RPL/PPL Vol 1. Page 274. Q4. Solo flights student pilot 14 days

I've rectified that as well,

please note that they are screenshots of the legislation, and it's a big job to keep up.

Really appreciate it when it can be pointed out.

Cheers

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds