Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× If you are studying for your BAK or PPL exams and need some help, please post your question here. Someone on the forum is bound to help you as soon as they can.

PPL exam materials

• Thank you received: 0

RobertZ created the topic: PPL exam materials

Hi all!

Long time follower, first time poster! I'm in the process of preparing for my PPL exam, and I want to make sure I'm fully ready. I've been studying PPL Vol 1 & 2, watching all the videos, and doing worksheets and practice exams.

But when it comes to the materials to bring to the exam, I find myself needing some understanding around the list on the CASA website. My understanding from reading various messages (albeit some dated) on this Forum is:

• The ERSA, VFRG, AUS-PCA and WACs are definitely required
• The AIP is essential (e.g., for wind conversion which was previously found in ERSA).

I'm curious about the following documents:

• CAR 1988
• Part 61 of CASR
• Part 91 of CASR and Part 91 MOS
• AC 91-02

Are these required for the exam? I’m most happy to print/buy these documents if it is likely that I will use them. At the same time I don’t want to get myself distracted with hundreds of pages of documents I might not use. In other words - will I miss out on questions if I don’t bring these documents?

Lastly, I would like to familiarise myself with the documents I bring in well before I sit the exam. Is it advisable to buy these documents months in advance to allow for this, or should I wait until closer to the exam date to ensure they're up-to-date?

Appreciate any help!

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 239

Stuart Tait replied the topic: PPL exam materials

G'day RobertZ

You'll be fine with the VFRG to cover all the Part 61/91 and CAR 1988 for PPL

You should download 91-02

All the best with the exam

Cheers
The following user(s) said Thank You: RobertZ

• Thank you received: 0

RobertZ replied the topic: PPL exam materials

Thanks so much for the quick response, much appreciated!

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds